Comprehensive estate planning, including custom drafting the following documents:
• Living Trusts and other types of trusts as appropriate
• Nominations of Guardians for minor children
• Advance Health Care Directives
• Financial Durable Powers of Attorney
• Grant Deeds and other transfer documents
• Annual follow-up to review and update plan
• “Family Wealth” planning for leaving a legacy that encompasses more than your financial assets but also includes intangible assets such as personal history, values and advice for the next generation
• Lifetime relationship with Trusted Legal Advisor.
Contact me here if you have questions or need further clarification.
Estate Planning Lawyer ,attorney in California, Bay Area, East Bay,San Ramon Ca